4th of July Parade
- The parade starts at 10:00 a.m. at Colchester High School
- Parade Route: The parade will process from Colchester High School, down Blakely Road, and end at Lavigne Road. Road closure is expected to be approx. one hour.
Click Here for the 2023 Parade Application Form
5K Fun Run
$5.00 per participant
7:30am - 8:00am: Fun Run Registration at Union Memorial School
8:15am: 5K Race Begins - Middle Road
FUN RUN RACE RESULTS
Lifeguards will not be on duty for the 4th of July.
5:00pm to 9:00pm: Inflatables and Food Vendors
6:45pm to 8:45pm: Music Entertainment: THE HITMEN
- The Hitmen are: Jim Cheney (Bass and Vocals), Bob Young (Guitar and Vocals), Brian Donnelly (Drums and Vocals), and Bob Boedecker (Keys and Vocals).
- Musical Style: 1970s and 1980s party rock & roll, featuring hot guitar, organ, and impressive vocal harmonies! The Hitmen play anything from John Mellencamp to Santana, The Atlanta Rhythm Section to Steely Dan - don’t miss this fantastic group!
- Fireworks will take place at dusk from the Bayside Softball Field. Please stay behind the safety fence.
- Parking available at: Colchester High School, Colchester Middle School, and the Malletts Bay School.